Inspired by Easton Pearson’s famous runway shows, design your own fashion headband using playful templates created by Brisbane artist and long-time Easton Pearson collaborator Stephen Mok.
Let your imagination run wild with Stephen’s creative shapes and make your own adornment fit for the catwalk or your own living room in this fun activity for the fashionable of every age.
You will need:
- This printable PDF
- Cardboard or paper strip for each headband
- Coloured pencils, markers, crayons or paint
- Stapler or tape
- Download and print the activity sheets.
- Colour in your chosen shapes.
- Prepare a headband using a cardboard or paper strip long enough to fit around your head and secure with staples or tape.
- Cut out your Moki shapes, glue them on to the headband and you are ready for a selfie!
Stephen worked closely with Easton Pearson, from hand-painting garments and accessories, designing window displays and runway shows. He also created the mural in the ‘Pattern and Print’ room in The Designers’ Guide: Easton Pearson Archive exhibition, a fun space showcasing the fashion house’s bold use of colour and pattern. Explore the Easton Pearson Archive online for more fun, fashion inspiration.